Tempur Sealy of Kansas City is looking for a detail oriented and driven individual with accounting experience in warehouse operations, manufacturing, or similar, who wants to be a part of a team building some of the most highly recognized brands in the mattress industry.
The Financial Coordinator is responsible for payroll, accounts payable, office coordination, order entry and is a backup for Finance and Human Resources.
* Payroll -- the process of overseeing the ADP time capturing system, entering appropriate adjustments, generating weekly checks and applicable factory payroll reports.
* Office Coordination -- First touch point for visitors, employees with general questions, and sales team. Conduct contractor and visitor safety awareness.
* Accounts Payable -- the process of matching proper documentation to vendor invoices and receiving the proper approvals prior to entering into the BancTec accounts payable application.
* Finance -- Back-up for month end. Assist with Journal Entries.
* Order Entry -- the process of entering and reviewing all intercompany transactions.
* Human Resources -- Perform back-up functions for HR as fit.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
* Compiling and sorting documents.
* Substantiating business transactions.
* Verifying and posting details of business transactions.
* Perform monthly Sox self-assessment tests to evaluate the level of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Perform routine analysis of plant expenditures and identify issues/trends in support of the senior plant management
* Entering vouchers, running validation reports.
* Generating factory labor validation and efficiency reports.
* Invoice reconciliation.
* Processing RNI Accruals Monthly (Received, not Invoiced) -- monthly report from shared services, working with receiving, purchasing and A/P
* Create credit and debit memo requests.
* Work with other staff/departments within the plant,
* Work with Shared Services and other outside Departments/Plants
* Perform backup responsibilities for plant administration functions.
* Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2 -- 3 years finance or accounting experience
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Must possess a positive solution-oriented attitude with strong interpersonal, communication, documentation and time management skills.
* 2 to 4 year degree in Accounting or Business
* ADP Vantage Experience
* Manufacturing Environment Experience