Internal Medicine opening in , Kansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com INTERNAL MEDICINE - ?Traditional practice, m/s group employed near Kansas City, MO.
Perm placement, NOT LOCUMS. ?
? Position details:
- Join a busy hospital-employed IM group in a university setting.?
- Busy clinic, and this group does their own rounding on hospital patients, and shares that call at 1:7.
? Compensation details:
- The position is hospital employed with a first year salary guarantee.? Later compensation is RVU based.
- Plus Sign-On Bonus, reimbursed relo paid malpractice, etc.
- ?And An excellent benefit package is included. ?
Successful new IM associate will be BE/BC, have an excellent references, and be able to communicate well with patients and peers.?
Must also be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to be credentialed here (sorry no visas considered) . ?
Our smaller city and sprawling suburban area offers little traffic, low commute times and very affordable cost of living and real estate.
- Plus outstanding educational options, with state university and other colleges here.
- Said to have a very liberal-minded population, because of the many teachers in the area. ??
- Plus the Kansas City metro area is within 30 minutes for spousal careers, entertainment, pro sports, etc.
Ask about JO-17 ? Please call 1- [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV at [Click Here to Apply] to find out more about this and other job options in the region. ? Then you can decide which to pursue? ?WL
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports