Quality Assurance Manager
Provide leadership and direction for the overall development, maintenance and administration of a
quality system and process improvement activities. Through the utilization of Six Sigma tools, deliver
breakthrough levels of improvement in business processes to reduce cost and attain outstanding levels
of performance. As a member of the leadership team, work with other leaders to assess and implement
improvement opportunities for the Aftermarket Division and its suppliers. Serve as a leader and change
agent in operationalizing Six Sigma methodologies.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Develop and implement a quality system that ensures compliance and preserves product integrity.
- Conduct management reviews of the quality system.
- Implement and maintain the Organizational Designated Airworthiness Representative (ODAR) programs as
prescribed by the FAA.
- Apply Six Sigma tools to improve process capability.
- Identify process improvement opportunities in all areas of the organization and lead applicable resources to
successful project execution.
- Communicate across departmental boundaries overall quality and process improvement progress to the
- Educate, coach and mentor others on quality and process improvement philosophy and application.
- Propose process technology improvements and capital expenditures.
- Identify and implement process improvement projects that coordinate with the short-term business
- Ensure compliance of internal audit procedures and prepare the organization for all external audits.
- Address non-conformities from previous internal and external audits; follow up and close pending preventive
and corrective action requests.
- Insuring that Company systems are in place and are effective.
- Assist the management team and provide QA support as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
-Four year technical or business degree or 7 years of directly related experience that yields the same level of
knowledge gained through formal specified education.
- 3+ years experience in quality assurance
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt preferred
- Proven team leadership skills with the ability to effectively influence and motivate others.
- Substantial functional experience with successful track record of results.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; PC proficiency.
- Demonstrated ability as a change agent.
- Activity Based Management experience
- Formal training in process improvement required.
Please apply at www.randstadusa.com or reach out to ...@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task