CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Kansas that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician will have a low patient census and will be handling general orthopedics only. The covering physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active Kansas license or qualify for a Compact license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC
- License: KS or IMLC
- Caseload: Low patient census
- Procedures: General orthopedics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma