CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Kansas with their search for a family medicine or Med Ped physician. You will be joining a team of compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals. The shift times are from 8 am to 5 pm, except Wednesdays they are from 8 am to 8 pm. You will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This employed position has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
There is always something cool happening in Kansas City. The warmer months are full of outdoor concerts, movies on the lawn, firework shows, farmers markets, beer festivals, art festivals, and antique shows. In the winter, you'll find no shortage of warm, cozy cafes and coffeehouses in which to tuck away. Vast Wyandotte County Lake Park offers trails, a playground and boat rentals.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.###.#### or send your CV and references to ...@compHealth.com..
- Outpatient practice
- 8 am to 5 pm, and 8 am to 8 pm
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- J1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- 401K retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician, practice, practitioner, primary, urgent