Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
Handles intense customer care phone reception and correspondence of customer's non-technical needs consisting of customer referrals to TXTAV Dealer Network, call prioritization for hotline response, data entry and emails into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
* Receives, interprets, accepts, and enters incoming orders utilizing catalogs, price lists, CS Info and Lawson, along with other information and manuals as provided, to attain customer service satisfaction.
* Develops and maintains assigned Standard Operating Procedures for various functions performed by Customer Care Representatives to enable World-Class customer service for each and every customer.
* Performs intensive customer service phone reception which includes directing and logging incoming technical hotline calls for all models, and assigning priority to calls for service technicians.
* Participates in training programs for Customer Care Representatives to gain the appropriate knowledge to accomplish job requirements at a comprehensive and customer satisfying level.
* Provides feedback from customers regarding technical service matters via reports and meetings as required for improving Textron Aviation's competitive position.
* Utilizes resources available to perform the job functions at a high level of efficiency.
* Provides feedback regarding daily operating procedures and makes recommendations for revision to better achieve department objectives.
* Works daily with numerous departments within Textron Aviation to ensure the customer receives the best service possible at all times.
* Processes intensive customer email correspondence displaying good writing proficiencies.
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a 4-year, accredited institution
* Quickly grasps new concepts when faced with unfamiliar tasks
* Strong technical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional and diplomatic demeanor
* 6-12 months general office experience and familiarity with aircraft manuals preferred
* Exposure to the aviation industry is a plus
Associated topics: assistance, deskside, front desk, network, patient, pc, service, technical, technician ii, technician iii