Overland Park Center is actively seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Overland Park, KS.
* Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
* Tracking Open Positions for Recruitment
* Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
* Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
* Tracking Attendance & Lateness
* Processing mail and emails
* Database Management
* CHEERFULL & HAPPY PERSON
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
* Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
* Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
* Must be available to work weekends
* Prior experience with OnShift is a plus
Overland Park, KS.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V