Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Kansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comFamily Practice Physician needed in KansasTopeka, Kansas
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a long legacy of high-quality, compassionate care. The St. Francis hospital began serving its community in 1909 as the mission of a group of Catholic nuns who rose up to meet a need. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of technological advancements, and a generous and supportive community.
Topeka is the capital city of the U.S. state of Kansas and the seat of Shawnee County. It is situated along the Kansas River in the central part of Shawnee County, in northeast Kansas, in the Central United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 127,473.
- Employed through University of Kansas Physicians Group
- Outpatient Practice
- 7 Clinic Locations
- Competitive Compensation - Full Benefits
- Student Loan Repayment
If you're looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, call Robert Overfield at 800-###-#### or email your CV to [Click Here to Apply]
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers
- View other opportunities at: [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family practice physician, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice, primary, provider, urgent care